Pharma Franchise for Antibiotic Range– Antibiotic medicines have been a lot in demand in India over the years. This range is helpful in curing Chest Cold, Acute Bronchitis, Cough, mucus, Common Cold, Sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, Ear Infection, Ear pain, Fever, Flu, body aches, etc. Therefore, it is widely used in all over India as the demand for these medicines has been growing Day-by-Day. Lots of Pharmaceutical Company has taken part in manufacturing quality antibiotics because of its rising demand and Pharma Franchise for Antibiotic Range.
Crossford is one of the emerging Pharmaceutical company, offering Antibiotic Medicine Range. Our medicines range in the line of Antibiotic drugs is made with quality ingredients and is certified and approved conditions. Along with this, we strive to provide people with the opportunity to cater to their exact needs with the aim to deliver our product range almost in every region. This is an invitation for Pharma professionals to invest in a Pharma Franchise for Antibiotic Range and do business with our reputable company.
To know more about our services in pan India or for assistance in any of your queries, you may reach out to us at any time. You may call us on the number 7526983777 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Quality Tested Antibiotic Products for Pharma PCD Franchise
There are a lot of antibiotic medicines out there that can help treat a long list of diseases. Here are our top Antibiotic medicines in the form of suspensions, tablets, as well as capsules.
- Azithromycin 250 mg Tablet: This tablet can be used to treat a long list of bacterial infections. Azithromycin can be used to treat various respiratory disorders, skin infections, ear infections, etc.
- Amoxicillin and Potassium Clavulanate: Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic that has a lot of purposes. It is a drug that inhibits the growth of bacteria in the body. It can help treat urinary tract infections, skin diseases, sinusitis, pneumonia, and ear infections.
- Amoxicillin Capsules 500mg: This is a highly potent drug that can be used for an array of infections that are caused by bacteria, such as tonsillitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, gonorrhoea, infections of the ear, nose, throat, skin, and even urinary tract.
- Cefixime and Potassium Clavulanate Tablets: This particular medicine is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It is used to treat a majority of bacterial infections especially various skin infections like cellulitis, erysipelas, impetigo, folliculitis, and carbuncles.
- Levofloxacin- 500 MG: This medication has a lot of uses as an antibiotic medicine. It effectively helps treat a wide range of bacterial infection of the skin and of the ear. It also helps relieve people of ear pain and head aches due to ear infections.
- Cefixime and Ofloxacin 50mg Oral Suspension: This suspension for oral use is helpful in treating Bladder Infection, Bronchitis, Kidney Infections, Otitis Media, Pneumonia, Sinusitis, etc.
- Cefixime and Dicloxacillin Tablets: This medicine is widely used to treat bacterial infection and is ineffective on viral symptoms. It helps treat a range of diseases such as staphylococcal infection, bronchitis, and pneumonia, etc.
The Growing Scope for Antibiotic Medicines in India
There is a massive scope in the antibiotic market of the Pharmaceutical Industry of India. This is a line of medicine that is abundantly recommended by doctors for a variety of medical conditions. The Pharma PCD Franchise business is very popular in our country because there is a need for Pharma individuals who can help distribute products in the range of Antibiotics
- The market size of the Antibiotic drugs has been estimated to stand at a value equal to USD 42,653.89 million as recorded at the end of the year 2018.
- In fact, it is expected that this market might rise to a value close to USD 56,369.92 million in the year 2024.
- The market size of Antibiotics has been increasing fast and it seems to be growing at a CAGR of 4.7%.
- Carbapenems is one branch of medicines that will experience the highest CAGR over the years 2019-2024 of about 5.9%.
Benefits of Partnership with Crossford for Antibiotic Medicines
With a range of antibiotic medicines for Pharma distribution Crossford aims to achieve the best services for our PCD Franchise members. The competent employees from our company work with the best efforts for creating a line of medicines that is high quality and presents reliability. With more than 500 products in the market, we have slowly become the number one choice of people all around India. Hence, here is a list of reasons as to why you should choose us for this business.
- We are a company that works under lawful conditions.
- All our manufacturing plants are maintained with the standards of the ISO.
- And, our medicines are all made with high-quality ingredients.
- The medicines we manufacture go through several quality tests.
- Only the DCGI and FSSAI approved formulations are used for production.
- The latest and most efficient equipment is used for manufacturing.
- And, lastly, the packaging of our products is both airtight and leak-proof.